Thursday, September 13, 2012

Craft: Mod Podge Bangle Bracelet


I think I owe a huge apology to all of my frequent readers for making them wait so long between posts. So sorry everyone! I'll try to be less sporadic, but I can't promise! 

So today I have a cute little craft made from old magazines. Yup. You know all those old magazines and catalogues that you've kept for who knows how long on the off-chance you will eventually want to read them again? This is the day you cut them into tiny little pieces of pretty, pretty paper and glue it to a piece of wood and call it art! 

Hahahahahahahahhahaha-no really.






Unfortunately I can't claim this idea. It belongs to Alli, of One Pearl Button. You can click the link to visit her original project, where she gives a beautiful tutorial as well.

The best part about this is when somebody asks how you spent your free time this weekend, you can tell them that you spent it gluing pieces of dead trees to other dead trees! (Using glue, which coincidentally used to be made of dead horses. Boy do we love making pretty things out of dead things!) 

Ignore me, I'm odd.

Night everyone!

~ Heather


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...