Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of College

So yesterday was my first day of college. Yikes. When did this happen? On top of that, my birthday is on the 28th! Whaaaaaa? Did I miss something important? When did I "officially" become an adult? I'm so confused right now. 
:/

Anywhooo.
Here's something awesome from the awesome Clare of Sisters Grimm!


The priest of our little parish used to say, "Are you going to be the first saint from [...this town]? Are we someday going to be celebrating your feast day?" He reminded us every Sunday that we are all called to be saints.
Father M. has moved away now, and the new priest Father W. is no less awesome, but I will never forget that stunningly simple thought. 
Will you be saint YOUR NAME HERE of YOUR TOWN HERE?
Silly sounding, yes, but amazing all the same.
Will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...