Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baked beans anyone?

The Land of Milk & Honey: Garden Produce During Drought: Thanks to this year's drought, we are harvesting some unique crops here at CrossRoads End Acres. Today I would like to share with you several...
________________________________________


Just wanted to share. My mom is hilarious! 




Also I just learned how to use tags on my posts (uber derp) and so far I've tagged all of my projects with the "craft" tag. So if you want to see oodles of my silly crafts, feel free to click the craft tag. 


WARNING: CLICKING THE CRAFT TAG MAY RESULT IN ACUTE "WHAT THE HECK?" SYNDROME, UNCONTROLLABLE URGES TO MAKE SOMETHING SHINY-FUL, DIABEETUS, AND A STRANGE OBSESSION WITH DUCK TAPE. WE AT A.D.D. ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONTAGIOUS DERPITUDE, BRAIN MUSH, PUKING RAINBOWS, OR OTHER MENTAL OR BODILY HARM YOU MAY EXPERIENCE. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...