Saturday, August 11, 2012

Final Craft Compilation

Final fair post.  I've assembled the rest of my fair crafts here.
 Some I may have already posted in the past, but here they are anyway.


First off, a wallet made of felt scraps and liquid stitch.







Four digital art pieces.






A large 2x3 foot acrylic painting.


A book page bracelet based off the Chronicles of Narnia.


And my baby "Sock-tapus"


So that's everything. Hope you've all enjoyed them! 

Last note: I'm planning on making another book page bracelet to sell in my Etsy shop, so keep an eye out for it! 



2 comments:

  1. SOCK-TAPUS!!! OH MY GOSH I WANT OOONNNEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm glad you like him! He's really easy to make if you have a spare sock and some buttons!

      Delete

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...