Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Post:

Hello everyone! If you're reading this I want to say thank you! I also have to warn you that I take no responsibility for the brain damage which may occur from reading this blog. 


Thank you! 


So...If things go according to plan (they rarely do), I'll be able to sort and label my posts according to content, so that readers can find the subjects they are most interested in quickly, and ignore the ones that bore them. In each post, the first word or two will indicate what kind of post it is. Like this:

  •  Crafty - arts, crafts, and DIY.
  •  Just a thought - stories, quotes, and prayers.
  •  Night Owl - stars, nebulae, and what I'm thankful for today.
  •  Geek Chic - science fiction, cartoons, and common geekery.
  •  LOL - will make you giggle or your money back!
  •  A.D.D. - for anything that doesn't quite fit in...

Well, I hope you have fun! 
If I can make you smile then my job is done!

~ Random Gal ~


Disclaimer: the author is not to be held responsible for any negative effects this blog may have on readers. Side effects may include but are not limited to - mild derpiness, geeky obsession, puking rainbows, and that inexplicable urge to do something very, very, random.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...