Saturday, March 17, 2012

Night Owl: I'm thankful for...


Spiral Galaxy M83
NASA APOD 
Nov. 11, 2011






What I'm thankful for today is Spring. I'm thankful for these warm nights when I can throw my windows open and listen to the crickets. I'm thankful for the spring blossoms, and I love them more while they're here because I know that soon they'll go away. But today I'm the very most thankful that I was able to spend the last two days with both of my wonderful grandmothers.
I love you both so much.

         
Happy Birthday to Grandma 
   Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                                    
                                        
                                          
                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...