Sunday, April 29, 2012

Went to Ohio...

Visited Franciscan University of Steubenville.
It was awesome. 
Got rained on.
Waited the rain out in a stone chapel. 
Which was awesome.
Met a Franciscan friar. 
He was awesome.
Went to lunch. 
Which was awesome.
Met my roomhosts.
They were awesome.
Watched an extreme frisby game.
Awesome.
Got cold.
Eh.
Spent a night in the dorms.
Awesome.
Everyone there?
Awesome!
Sat in on classes.
Awesome.
Went to Mass.
AWESOME.


Was unbearably shy the whole trip... Erm.


Anyway, still haven't decided on the whole college thing, but Franciscan is decidedly awesome.


Will update with more entertaining posts (as in, more entertaining than this one) as soon as I get my life back in order...


Better yet, I'll do it the next time I feel like procrastinating.
Soon. Very soon.
___________________________


To wrap up, a couple things I'm excited about.


1) Owl City's new album to be released in August. Just in time for my birthday!


2) This guy.






Octopus made out of a sock? Socktopus! W00T 


Lots o love, 
           ~Random-Gal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...