Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ReBlogging from CYM - God Bless America!

The Catholic Young Woman: Freedom 101I love this holiday. Love it. Love it. Love it. But more than that, I love this country. Fiercely. What we were founded on, what we stand for, the diversity of the land and the people..It is truly “America the Beautiful.”
But I love this beautiful America too much to sit by quietly as the government threatens to uproot her foundational value of freedom. 
____________________________________


You really want to read this. 
Trust me you do. 
Just click the shiny little link and read it. 


Happy Independence Day everyone! 
God Bless our nation and guide her leaders through the storms to come.


P.S. Hope you all have a blast today! Post a comment and tell me about how awesome your 4th of July was! Love to hear from you guys! :)




~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Post a comment! You know you want to...